Saturday, February 23, 2013


Got this letter from Corban's 7th Grade English teacher. So very proud of him!

Hi Tracy,
 
I hope all is well with you and your family.  It is so nice to have Corban in my Language Arts class.  I wanted to send you an email to apprise you of his performance in my class.
 
As you probably know, the students recently gave persuasive speeches.  Corban delivered an extremely persuasive speech about vaccinations.  He earned an "A" (95) for his efforts.  After all of the speeches, I asked the students to complete a survey about their favorite speeches, topics, etc.  You'll be pleased to know that 16 out of 20 students said that Corban's was their favorite speech.  He was commended for his persuasive tone, effective body language, convincing reasons, and use of his visual aid.  I, too, was very impressed by his speech.  Please share this wonderful news with him.


I guess those public speaking genes are continuing to flow down through the generations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment