Monday, May 20, 2013

More Fantastic Business Ideas that I will never get around to DOING...

Traveling this past weekend with my hubby I had lots more fantastic business ideas that I KNOW would make me rich but alas I have NO IDEA how to bring these ideas to market. So here I type them to be stolen by smarter indiviuals who can make a profit. If you ever want to get me a cut, feel free (we help homeless people) - maybe that will guilt you into it ;)


1. Toiletry Bags that are plastic see through. No more zip lock baggies, just have see through toiletry bags to use to breeze you through security lines at the airport. Have something you don't want EVERYONE seeing? Just pop that item in your bag side pocket. These would sell great in the travel toiletries section of drugstores.


2. Wooden or strong plastic belt buckles on belts. Why? Felt so bad for all of the businessmen holding their drooping fancy pants up alongside their female co-working traveling companions. Exp. if you have to go in the scanner that requires you to make a triangle over your head with your hands. Whooooops there it is! If traveling men or women for that matter could belt up with a buckle that was not metal, no more need to remove that belt and shuffle through security. From now on their pants and their pride could be sturdy on their hips. www.aliexpress.com sells these just found it after writing this and looking for a picture: Go figure.


3. Rolling backpack carry-ons. Okay, I know there are rolling backpacks (too small) and I know their are carry-ons (no hands free option). What if we could have the best of both worlds? Molded plastic would not work here as you would need a very light weight fabric and aluminum insides to be the lightest possible option. I love to have hands free when traveling to talk on the phone, or drink a water while walking. If I am pulling a bag, well less freedom than having it strapped to my back. And if I am tired of having it on my back it is a great option to be able to roll it in all directions and give it a spin for fun.

So, should have been an inventor or engineer. Instead I am a stay at home mom who is too ill to work and too uninformed to bring my many ideas to life that I have almost every week. I am doing my husband a favor by putting them here so he does not have to hear my ideas week after week after month after year. I will just post them here. If anyone makes a go of it, feel free to send me 1% of the profits and keep the rest for yourself. Your welcome. :)

ps: After writing this blog found some of these items on google pics and was happy to see they are out there, wish they were more available and there were more options.... maybe one day soon.....




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! So glad I found your fun blog! Love your variety and creativity :). Look forward to reading more! Also love your family picture ;). Grace

    ReplyDelete